Free-flowing headers without catalytic converters; designed for maximum power and exhaust flow for race and track applications.
- Fits all Porsche 991 Carrera vehicles (2012-2016)
- Adds 27 whp and 26 ft-lbs of torque at 6500 rpm
- Saves 4 lbs from the rear of the vehicle
- Recommended for track/off-road use only
- Constructed from equal-length T304 stainless steel C.N.C. mandrel-bent tubing for improved torque and equalized engine pulsing
- More power and torque across the RPM band and dramatically improved sports car sound
- Gaskets are included for a leak proof seal
- Direct replacement for the restrictive OEM headers with no cutting or welding required
- Optional 02 Spacers are available to prevent the Check Engine Light from being triggered.
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
- INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov