The most aggressive sounding exhaust solution for the Porsche 991 Turbo. Fabspeed's Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System with choice of tips, Sport Headers, and Cat Bypass Pipes add significant power and a glorious sound.
Give your 991 Turbo the sound and power it deserves with Fabspeed's Supersport RACE Performance Package! Replaces the mundane and quiet factory exhaust sound with a throaty and aggressive performance exhaust note, allowing the car's true character to be heard and felt. Fabspeed's Supersport RACE Performance package adds a level of true excitement to the driving experience of the Porsche 991 Turbo by shortening the spool time of the turbos and providing quicker acceleration and improved throttle response. Cat Bypass Pipes eliminate the factory catalytic converters - offering a very aggressive tone and burbles and crackles on downshifts and during deceleration.
- Porsche 991 Turbo Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust
- Porsche 991 Turbo Deluxe Quad-Style Tips -or- Deluxe GT2-Style Tips
- Porsche 991 Turbo Cat Bypass Pipes
- Porsche 991 Turbo Sport Headers
- Porsche 991 Turbo BMC F1 Replacement Air Filter
- Porsche 991 Turbo Cobb Accessport Tuner with Fabspeed ProTune
- Fits all Porsche 991 Turbo / Turbo S vehicles (2013-2016)
- Dramatic improvement in sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range; fantastic daily-driveable solution to the boring factory exhaust!
- Includes Deluxe Quad-Style Tips in a polished chrome finish or polished GT2 Style Tips
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16ga C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Simple bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- The COBB Accessport is an easy plug and play tuning device that also doubles as a diagnostic tool and multigauge display
- The Fabspeed PROTUNE is developed in conjunction with our Performance Package hardware to unlock the most power and drivability
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
- DISCLAIMER: This performance package eliminates all factory catalytic converters. Recommended for track or off-road use only.
- INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov