Complete high-performance exhaust solution for the Porsche 991.2 Turbo; fantastically daily-driveable sound and power from Fabspeed's Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System and Sport Headers with a choice of polished or Black Quad-Style Tips and or GT2-Style Tips
Give your 991 Turbo the sound and power it deserves with Fabspeed's Supersport Performance Package! Replaces the mundane and quiet factory exhaust sound with a throaty and aggressive performance exhaust note, allowing the car's true character to be heard and felt. Fabspeed's Supersport Performance package adds a level of true excitement to the driving experience of the Porsche 991 Turbo by shortening the spool time of the turbos and providing quicker acceleration and improved throttle response.
- Porsche 991.2 Turbo Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust
- Porsche 991.2 Turbo Deluxe Quad-Style Tips -or- Deluxe GT2-Style Tips
- Porsche 991.2 Turbo 200-cell HJS Racing Sport Catalytic Converters
- Porsche 991.2 Turbo Sport Headers
- Porsche 991.2 Turbo BMC F1 Replacement Air Filter
- Fits all Porsche 991.2 Turbo / Turbo S vehicles (2017+)
- Dramatic improvement in sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range; fantastic daily-driveable solution to the boring factory exhaust!
- Includes high performance 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters for improved flow and exhaust sound (complies with most emissions regulations; see note below)s
- Includes Deluxe Quad-Style Tips in a polished chrome finish or polished GT2 Style Tips
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16ga C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Simple bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- The Cobb Accessport is an easy plug and play tuning device that also doubles as a diagnnostic tool and multigauge display
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
- DISCLAIMER: Fabspeed’s 200-cell high-flow catalytic converters are not C.A.R.B. certified and are for Off-Road Use ONLY in the state of California
- INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.