From the factory, Porsche equipped the 991 Turbo models with an extremely powerful 3.8 L flat-6 engine setting a performance benchmark yet again for sports-cars and super-cars around the world. Despite the impressive performance, the soundtrack is decidedly lackluster without any indication as to the sheer power of the engine that fuels the fire. The exhaust note is far too sedate to be representative of a proper sports car. It was our mission to develop an exhaust system that was capable of retaining a valved system for the ultimate balance between street, and track exhaust tones.
Our engineers have spent countless hours of hands on development with the Fabspeed Valvetronic Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System to extract the absolute best of both mild and wild exhaust notes from the 991 Turbo. The results speak for themselves.
VALVES CLOSED: Enjoy our signature Supersport exhaust sound. Exhaust flow is channeled through Fabspeed's signature 63.5mm Quad-Resonated X-pipe. We engineered it specifically to smooth out exhaust pulses for a sophisticated and exotic exhaust note while being as free flowing as possible. The tone is perfect for cruising around town or long highway drives.
VALVES OPEN: At the push of a button, the valves are opened and the exhaust is free to rocket straight out from the Sport Cats with an aggressive scream. The full story of Porsche's turbocharged 3.8 L flat-6 is unleashed, along with an intoxicating barrage of crackles and pops upon deceleration and downshifting. This system truly needs to be heard and felt in person to be appreciated.
HELICAL VALVES: We use Helical Valves for their unprecedented quality - which have been proven by many OEM manufacturers such as Porsche themselves, McLaren, Ferrari, Lamborghini, and many more.
- Increased reliability - proven in racing and high volume OEM use
- High-temperature bearings at both ends of the butterfly spindle
- Cast stainless steel valve body with stiffening ribs for ultimate durability
- Fits all 991.2 Twin Turbo / Twin Turbo S vehicles (2017+)
- Includes high performance German imported 200-cell HJS HD Sport Catalytic Converters for improved flow and exhaust sound
- Fully controllable valved exhaust system includes a quad-resonated center x-pipe section which mitigates exhaust volume while the valves are closed. When the valves are opened, the exhaust bypasses the X-pipe for an aggressive tone. Two unique sounds; one exhaust!
- Dramatic improvement in sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range
- Includes Deluxe Quad Style Tips in Polished Chrome or Black Chrome finish
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16ga C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Simple bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
- NOTE: Fabspeed’s 200-cell high-flow catalytic converters are not C.A.R.B. certified and are for Off-Road Use ONLY in the state of California.