The Forge Motorsport suspension gives you the best balance between performance & comfort for your Mk4 Golf / Jetta model.
- GET LOW! These Super Low Coilovers offer lowering of 2.75 Inches
- With 32 levels of damping adjustability the suspension kit can be set to any preference, for track or street driving, and adjust both bump and rebound at the same time
- Manufactured from carbon steel 52mm diameter seamless tube (to JIS G3445 and DIN2393).
- A 44mm linear characteristic internal piston provides the best damping response for the tube diameter.
- High quality mono tube shock design
- The high viscosity oil used in the damper ensures the very best and most efficient shock-absorbing action.
- The length of the shock can be adjusted, preventing the need to adjust the spring perch like on a normal coil-over, and so offering the maximum shock-absorbing travel.
- Cold drawn springs are manufactured from high strength steel (to SAE9252).
- Spring rates of 9kg/mm (front) and 5kg/mm (rear)
The Forge Suspension System has been developed with fast road and track driving in mind, but for those that prefer more show than go, it also offers a two stage lowering system that takes your car from low to really low !
Firstly the shock body itself is adjustable in length which means that you don’t have to make the spring shorter in order to lower the car. This means that ride quality can be maintained as the spring stays at its optimum length and the travel of the shock (i.e. its ability to absorb bumps) isn’t affected.
Secondly the length of the spring can be adjusted, just like a normal coilover, so as the spring gets shorter the car gets lower.
- Mk4 Golf / GTi (Not R32)
- Mk4 Jetta / GLi
Founded in 1996, Forge Motorsport is a performance parts manufacturer that prides itself on the ideals of innovation, clever design, customer care, and making products of only the highest build quality.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov