The premier Hawk line, the DTC line of pads is a direct result of Hawk's passion and commitment to Motorsports. When it comes to superior braking performance DTC has no equal.
DTC-60 ('G' Compound Code)
High torque with less initial bite than DTC 70. Superior release and torque control characteristics. Brake pads designed for cars with high deceleration rates with or without down force. Recommended for use with DTC-70 when split friction between front and rear axle is desired.
- Slightly lower torque than DTC-70.
- Recommended for use with DTC-70 when split friction between front and rear axle is desired.
- Similar but lower torque profile as DTC-70.
- Very low abrasive rotor wear.
- Optimal Range: 700° - 1100°
- Min/Max Temp: 400° - 1600°
- Torque: High