Manufactured from high-quality materials, the gaskets are designed to provide excellent performance and reliability. Elring gaskets feature specially designed sealing lips. The overall layout of these lips is of particular importance when it comes to ensuring a high-quality seal and long service life. The same applies to the selection of premium-quality raw materials.
All-around safety and reliability: Elring oil seals are manufactured for a wide range of applications. Whether they are installed in camshafts, crankshafts or axles, the high-precision seals are guaranteed to offer outstanding performance. Elring oil seals are made from tailor-made elastomer compounds to ensure excellent functionality and a long service life. They are available in various sizes and are supplied with detailed installation instructions.
Features and Benefits:
- Produced from spring steel for long-lasting flexibility of beads
- Thermal stability up to 600F
- Full or partial FPM surface coverage of head and block layer for micro-sealing of liquids and combustion gas - extended service life
- Heat treatment of functional layers further enhances gasket durability and this technology is exclusively applied to ElringKlinger metal gaskets
- Tightening instructions provided with each gasket for perfect results
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov