The OEM ABS plastic used in the original boost pipes is durable however as time passes they can fail due to the high levels of boost in stock and modified applications. Stock OE boost pipes are prone to failure where the flange meets the piping.
The original plastic pipe is too small for modified engines when you increase the boost or upgrade the turbocharger. Increased airflow Check the illustration for a better understanding of the required piping.
- Kit helps improve the durability of intercooler piping. Pipes are made out of heavy-duty 6061 aluminum with a black powder-coated finish. Connection flanges are CNC machined for a good seal.
- Better throttle response and less turbo lag.
- The pipe comes with dual 1/8" NPT bungs with plugs for additional inputs or sensors.
- The kit is complete with hose couplers and hose clamps.
- BMW M2 Competition 2018 on
- BMW M3 F80 2014 on
- BMW M4 F82 2014 on
- BMW M4 Convertible F83 2014 on
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov