GEN 1 Power Pak Includes:
- M7 Speed 16% Overdrive Supercharge Pulley
- NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
- New Micro-V Supercharger Drive Belt
- Optional: M7 Speed 180 Deg F (82 Deg C) Thermostat
- Optional: MSD Coil
- Optional: MSD Plug Wires
- Optional: Belt Tensioner Assembly
SAVE $$$ OVER BUYING THE PARTS INDIVIDUALLY!
M7 prides itself on using only the highest grade materials and hardware to produce our products. You can count on every part in our kits to be of the best quality and design, regardless of price. As a bonus, each kit is priced to save you money when compared to buying the parts individually.
About our 16% Pulley: The M7 Supercharger Overdrive Pulley features a 16% reduction and a number of improvements over stock and other aftermarket pulley designs.
Shoulders have been added to the outside of the pulley to help prevent the belt from walking off of the pulley surface if you have a weak tensioner or the belt stretches at extreme RPM events. The Taper-loc shaft locking system offers the highest locking force to the supercharger shaft at the lightest weight. The M7 Speed Taper-loc is superior to any other design on the market...PERIOD! This high grip taper-lock system offers both ease of installation and slip free supercharger performance, and by design the assembly is 100% balanced out of the box. The drive belt grooves are machine to exacting SAE J1459 specifications. The M7 Speed Supercharger Overdrive Pulley also incorporates an active cooling system that pulls in cool air through the holes in the pulley shoulder. This helps keep belt temperature down.
Made from high quality aircraft grade aluminum and gold anodized for corrosion resistance and years of trouble-free performance. The overall result: better belt grip and less slipage equals more POWER!
New Micro-V Supercharger Drive Belt: Every Stage 1 kit include a brand new brand name drive belt (Gates or dayco) of the correct length for your pulley combination. Select the pulley combination below when ordering.
NGK Spark Plugs: Select desired heat range when ordering. Save an additional $10
- Standard Heat Range: Best choice for daily driver with minor engine modifications
- +1 Colder Heat Range: Recommended for agressve driving and cars with engine mods such as 16% & 4% supercharger pulleys, Bytetronic ECU Tunes, cat-less free flow exhaust system with header and high RPM operation.
- +2 Colder Heat range: Recommended for all out performance engine mods (+250 HP) and sustained high RPM track driving.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov