MAXX-G Adjustable Suspension Links add bind free travel and easy camber adjustment to the rear suspension of any MINI. They feature a solid aluminum 1" hex adjuster sleeve with opposing 3/4" left hand & right hand threads at each end for easy camber adjustment. Our exclusive Hybrid Polymer MonoBall (HPMB) link end is an industry first. There is nothing else on the market like it. This proprietary design performs like a rod end giving bind free suspension movement but acts like a urethane bushing isolating road vibrations and providing long service life.
Rod ends (aka: hiem ends, monoballs, etc) are great on race cars where performance is key and service life is not even considered. Urethane bushings are much better than OEM rubber bushings but do not provide adequate angular movement to optimize suspension travel and grip. The MAXX-G Adjustable Camber Links with HPMB joints add grip, adjustability, are made for daily driving and are rebuildable.
This 2 link kit is made to replace the lower factory camber links. Makes camber adjustments easy for lowered MINIs or when tuning for MAXX-GRIP on Autocross Saturday.
- Adds cornering performance, bind free suspension travel, better suspension alignment and adjustability to any performance built MINI.
- Industry First “Hybrid Polymer MonoBall” (HPMB) link ends. A MAXX-G Performance Suspension exclusive
- Combines the best features of both monoball rod ends and urethane bushings.
- Offers bind-free high angular misalignment with quiet “click-fee” operation.
- Forged alloy steel main housing incorporating a hardened steel monoball riding in a vibration dampening & sealed polymer race.
- Serviceable, rebuildable & greasable.
- Military grade 6061-T6 aluminum adjuster sleeve with opposing ¾” diameter RH & LH threads
- Easy length adjustments for correcting rear camber settings
Made in the USA & GUARANTEED for LIFE!
REAL PERFORMANCE PARTS for people who demand REAL PERFORMANCE!
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov