Turn your Gen 2 Countryman or Paceman into an Ultimate Adventure Motoring or Rally Cross Machine.
Weather you want to do some spirited off-road driving in the western deserts, explore deep into the northern woods, live in a high snowfall area or even attack pothole riddled urban areas you can now get it done in your MINI. By installing the M7 Speed 2" Lift Kit you will raise your car 2" in the front and rear. Add larger diameter tires (up to 28.5" dia) and gain another 1.5" in bround clearance. No additional modifications are required. Bolt it in, do a realignment and GO HAVE FUN! Add some super cool oversize wheels and tires and build a totally unique vehicle that everyone will envy. GUARANTEED!
All M7 Speed parts are are precisely engineered, manufactured of the highest quality materials and fit so well they are the products of choice for many of the country’s new car MINI dealerships who offer the lifted countryman as a new car option.
Stage 4 Ultimate Adventure Kit includes
- 2" (50mm) lift kit with a high strength hardware kit. (2 1/2" Lift optional)
- 1 pair MAXX-G adjustable front sway bar links
- 1 pair MAXX-G adjustable rear sway bar links
- 1 MAXX-G solid rear sway bar (choice of 19mm or 22mm)
- 4 MAXX-G Adjustable Heavy Duty Rear Camber Links (for upper and lower replacement of the weak factory links))
- 1 Monster Strut Tower Brace.
- 1 M7 Aluminum Skid Plate Kit
- 1 M7 Bull Bar Kit
LIFT KIT DESCRIPTION
Looking to add additional road clearance to your R60 Countryman or R61 Paceman? Weather you want to do some spirited off-road driving in the western deserts, explore deep into the northern woods or live in a high snowfall area you can now get it done in your MINI Countryman. By installing the M7 2" Lift Kit you will raise your car 2" front and rear. Add larger diameter tires (up to 28.5" dia) and gain another 1.5" in bround clearance. Except for shorter front sway bar links no additional modifications are required. Bolt it in, do a realignment and GO HAVE FUN!
- Engineered using 3D modeling software and finite element stress analysis ensuring proper fitment and safe performance.
- Light weight ultra strong fabricated steel design.
- Urethane powder coated for corrosion protection and a beautiful appearance.
- Designed for easy bolt-on installation
- Comes complete with all new high strength hardware and installation instructions
Lift Kit Includes
- Two Front Riser Blocks
- Six high strength Grade 8 M8x1.25 studs pre-installed.
- Six high strength Grade 8 self-locking nuts
- Weight: 1.9 pounds per rise block
- Two Rear Rise Blocks
- Four proper length high strength Grade 8 bolts
- Weight: 2.8 pounds per rise block
MAXX-G ADJUSTABLE SWAY BAR LINK DESCRIPTION
Add more cornering performance, bind free suspension travel, better suspension alignment and overall chassis balance to your MINI. The MAXX-G adjustable swaybar endlinks manufactured by M7 Speed feature sealed and permanently lubricated forged steel ball stud & socket ends for easy installation. A military grade aluminum adjuster sleeve with opposing RH & LH threads to make length adjustments a simple task.
MAXX-G REAR SWAY BAR DESCRIPTION
The MAXX-G rear sway bar is made from high strength alloy steel for a lifetime of rough road and high performance service. The 3 position adjustable rear sway bar allows you to fine tune the driving balance to your particular liking. Each bar is powder coated for corrosion protection and comes complete with polyurethane bushings, bushing brackets and 90-degree zerk fittings for easy lubrication. Available in 19mm, 22mm & 25mm diameters. Unlike other similar products that are made "offshore" with inferior materials and questionable workmanship all MAXX-G sway bars are Made in the USA from high quality steel and strict quality control standards.
This installation requires moderate to expert mechanical skills, complete knowledge of strut type suspensions and some specialized tools and equipment.
Fits all 2011-2016 R60 Countryman & R61 Paceman Models
MANUAL TRANSMISSIONS: Manual transmissions transfer vibration (or slow speed wobble) more than automatic transmissions and may cause a light but noticeable low frequancy vibration (or wobble) in the steering wheel. This is caused by the CV joints running at a higher angle than original. After a period of time (1000 miles +/-) the CV joints will run-in and seat themselves at the new driveline angles and the vibrations will diminish. Refunds will be not issued for vibration in the steering wheel.
Most cars with a larger than stock rear antiroll bar will require 12.5mm wheel spacers (not included in kit)
Proudly MADE in The USA!