The new Powerflex PTFE/Silicone grease is a premium synthetic silicone based grease with PTFE (commonly known as Teflon).
It is a white, semi translucent, non-toxic lubricant designed for the effective lubrication and assembly of Powerflex bushes and their associated components.
Benefits of Powerflex Grease:
- Waterproof with a high resistance to water wash-off.
- Contains anti-oxidants and anti-corrosion additives to protect metal components.
- It will not react with plastics or rubbers including Polyurethane.
- Excellent wide temperature resistance with working temperatures of -20c to +220c
- Contains PTFE (Teflon) giving excellent anti-wear property's
- Excellent sealing property's prevents contamination of lubricant and components.
- Ideal for the assembly and lubrication of bushes, sleeves and anti-friction bearings.