The PTP Adhesive Thermal Barrier has many uses with the purpose of protecting parts and components from radiant and direct heat.
Can be used to protect anything from paint, plastic parts, hoses, wires, etc.
Applications include automotive, marine, and motorcycles.
The PTP Adhesive Thermal Barrier is made up of woven silica that is backed by a flexible aluminized finish to reflect the radiant heat. The adhesive back makes it easy to install on virtually any part you are trying to protect!
- Made from woven silica for heat protection
- Highly reflective surface for increased radiant heat resistance
- Easily applies to virtually anything adhesive can stick to
- Capable of withstanding radiant heat up to 2000 °F
- Can withstand direct and continuous temperatures of 300 °F