- The largest of our current line of intercoolers for those requiring the maximum cooling of engine intake air in competition events
- This competition model is 580mm x 230mm X 120mm with a stepped design with over 50% more volume compared to the OE intercooler and lowering pressure drop over OE intercooler.
- Each intercooler is manufactured with bar and plate construction for greater heat dissipation. This design is more efficient transferring heat and minimizes heat soak. Bar and plate will generally recover faster from heat either in the engine compartment or repeated heating from energetic driving. Like at track events.
- Our intercooler design allows us to increase the number of rows in a given frontal area by up to 50% over conventional designs
- Lower pressure drop than restricted convention intercoolers
- Our intercoolers utilize powder coated finish for superior corrosion resistance over bare aluminum especially in the front of cars where rain and debris is blown into the intercooler at pressure and speed.
- Our intercoolers use cast aluminum end caps, a bit more expensive but they provide more rounded shapes for better airflow. Cast aluminum end caps give the best results in air flow and reliability. Each end cap is TIG welded to the intercooler core.
- Intercooler is ready for installation with stock piping.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov