SACHS Performance coilover suspensions upgrade tuning cars and offer passionate drivers a driving experience with a clear plus in dynamics, sportiness, and comfort.
Only high-quality monotube gas shock absorbers filled with heavy-duty oil are used for the high-tech damper. Their special setup and a valve system allowing for the determination of flexible characteristic curves provide maximum sportiness even in the limit range, also for the use well away from public roads.
The required stiffness and strength are guaranteed by suspension struts, designed as upside-down components. They are able to absorb extreme lateral forces and guarantee an immediate, precise response.
- Height adjustable from 1.2" to 2.4" (front) and 1.0" to 2.4" (rear). For vehicles without DCC
- Innovative racing technology for the road
- Technology transfer from original equipment and motorsports
- Monotube gas pressure technology
- Upside-down technology from motorsports (highest stiffness)
- Rapid and precise responsiveness
- High-quality surface finishing for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- OE-tested, high-quality racing springs made from high-strength material
- Individual, rapid, and precise setting and adaptation of the damping to track, tires, and air pressure possible
- Tested and fine-tuned by renowned tuners, our service partner at the Nurburgring, or the engineers of ZF SACHS Race Engineering
- Made in Germany including TUEV-certification
Note: Photo used for reference only. Actual product received may vary from photo.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov