3X longer service life compared to standard copper plugs
Bosch Double Platinum spark plugs are engineered to extend performance life and durability. The fine wire design of the center electrode improves ignitability and performance in your engine while the platinum tip on both the center and ground electrodes ensure longer life. All backed by a 6-year performance satisfaction guarantee.
Center Electrode Core Material: Nickel-Yttrium and Copper and Platinum - Center Electrode Tip Material: Platinum - Ground Electrode Tip Material: Nickel-Yttrium and Platinum
Features and Benefits:
- OE design for optimum fit and function
- Fine wire design delivers improved ignitability and performance life
- Center electrode is an ultra fine wire design.
- Copper core provides broader heat range to resist pre-ignition
- Tapered shape ground electrode reduces flame shrouding for improved combustion
- Yttrium enhanced to resist wear
- Nickel-plated shell with rolled threads
- Ribbed insulator design
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov