TTE900 is our biggest hybrid performance upgrade turbocharger step for the 4.0 TFSI based on retaining the original manifolds.
Engineered & Enhanced
To construct a pair of TTE900 we change the original compressor and employ a far larger and more efficient billet wheel with extended tip technology and mill the compressor cover to optimum gap to match the new compressor profile. We fit larger 9 blade exhaust turbines for greater flow and lower backpressure.
Precisely balancing our turbochargers is a key critical factor to become a TTE upgrade unit as longevity and performance are paramount. Good balance improves acoustics also. Subsequent great care is taken with all TTE turbochargers to achieving our balance standards. Firstly parts are balanced at slow speeds up to 2800RPM in multiple planes using our single parts machine, then components are assembled and then the CHRA are dynamically balanced, but this time depending on the application at up to 250,000 RPM in multiple planes using our in house VSR machine to acquire the ultimate equilibrium, to a standard far higher than OEM. Each turbocharger is supplied with a serial numbered balance test result document.
- TTE Latest billet compressor geometry
- Genuine IHI CNC modified housings
- TTE 9blade turbines
- Optimized clearances
- Core high-speed VSR balanced
- upto 900PS capable on 102ron
- Single parts finely balanced then components assembled and core high-speed VSR balanced
- Supplied with a balance test result document
- Proven TheTurboEngineers quality
- Made in Germany
- Price shown is for a PAIR of turbochargers