If you have a slipping clutch and is causing you issues this kit is for you. The clutch is a wear and tear item and can wear out over time causing clutch slip issues.
Clutch Failure Symptoms:
- Clutch Burning Smell
- Squeaky Clutch
- Sticking and or Spongy Clutch Feeling
- Slipping Under Acceleration in any gear
- Engine Revs but car does not move.
As an OE clutch, clutch system and component supplier, Sachs products are developed to meet the highest demands of the worlds’s leading car manufacturers.
With a complete program to satisfy a one-stop-shop need for complete clutch system replacement parts, unsurpassed quality and unmatched Asian, Domestic and European coverage, SACHS brand confirms itself as the premier OE clutch product available to the aftermarket.
In order to reduce installation time, SACHS Super Set Clutch Kits come with everything needed for installations. All kits included in the catalog have also been tested to meet or exceed OE specifications and cycle tested in order to reduce returns.
Features and Benefits:
- OE Quality and direct fit application.
- Original Equipment Supplier
- Clutch kit contains; disc, pressure plate, release bearing and pilot bearing when required.
- Most complete clutch kit line offering in the industry
- Unmatched Asian, Domestic and European coverage
- Exclusive parts not available through other suppliers
- Complete range of complimentary parts and upgrades
06J-141-015-J / 06J141015 J / 06J 141 015 J
06J-141-015-A / 06J141015 A / 06J 141 015 A / 06J141015A
06J-141-015-K / 06J141015 K / 06J 141 015 K / 06J141015K
Sachs # 3000 970 047
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov