Timken fuel efficient bearings are used in automotive axles to improve fuel economy, reduce weight, lower operating temperatures, minimize noise and increase reliability.
Engineered surfaces help protect bearing components by minimizing skidding and sliding damage while withstanding small-particle contamination.
Features and Benefits:
- OE Quality
- Made from quality Timken certified steel
- Design features original equipment technology that optimizes bearing performance and lengthens maintenance intervals
- Design allows bearings to carry evenly distributed loads
- Power dense design reduces bearing weight
- Controlled set-up torque helps you achieve more accurate settings, resulting in the highest axle performance possible.
Installation Note: Some bearings contain active wheel sensors. These wheel sensors normally work together with magnetic ABS sensor rings. These sensor rings have a magnetic north and south poles lying next to each other in its circumference. These magnetic poles must always lie opposite the wheel sensor. If, the wheel bearing is installed improperly, the system wheel sensor and magnetic sensor gear cannot supply a signal making the ABS system inoperable.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov