034Motorsport is pleased to present our new Billet Aluminum Rear Differential Mount Insert Upgrade for the B8 Audi A4/S4/RS4, A5/S5/RS5, Q5/SQ5 & C7 Audi A6/S6/RS6, A7/S7/RS7! The factory Audi rear differential mount has voids in the rubber damping medium, which results in excessive rear differential movement under load. This movement allows for unwanted drivetrain slop (and sometimes clunks) that can be observed when accelerating, decelerating, and shifting.
These billet aluminum inserts are designed to fill the voids in both sides of the front-most factory B8 Audi A4/S4/RS4, A5/S5/RS5, Q5/SQ5 & C7 Audi A6/S6/RS6, A7/S7/RS7 rear differential mount, and limit rear differential movement without sacrificing ride quality or introducing any additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin. By filling the voids in the factory mounts, these inserts eliminate the associated slop and ensures that you're experiencing smoother shifting and throttle transitions, and an improved driving experience.
Installation is very simple, can be performed in minutes, and is completely reversible. These billet aluminum inserts are precision-machined to fill voids on both sides of the factory rear differential mount, and will not pack and wear out over time.
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Construction with Clear Anodized Finish
- Application-Specific Design for Optimal Fitment and Performance
- Engineered to Fill Voids In Both Sides of Factory Rear Differential Mount
- Drastically Reduces Rear Differential Movement During Shifting, Acceleration, and Deceleration
- Improves Shifting Feel, Resulting in Crisper Shifts
- Will Not Cause Additional NVH Transfer Inside Cabin
- Easy, Straightforward Installation Takes Minutes!
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Rear Differential Mount Upgrade (Top Insert | 505-2017)
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Rear Differential Mount Upgrade (Bottom Insert | 505-2018)
- 2009 - Present Audi A4 (B8)
- 2010 - Present Audi S4 (B8)
- 2013 - Present Audi RS4 (B8)
- 2008 - Present Audi A5 (B8)
- 2008 - Present Audi S5 (B8)
- 2013 - Present Audi RS5 (B8)
- 2008 - Present Audi Q5/SQ5 (B8)
- 2012 - Present Audi A6 (C7)
- 2012 - Present Audi S6 (C7)
- 2012 - Present Audi RS6 (C7)
- 2012 - Present Audi A7 (C7)
- 2012 - Present Audi S7 (C7)
- 2012 - Present Audi RS7 (C7)
- 8K0 599 381H / 8K0599381H
- 8K0 599 381J / 8K0599381J