The 034Motorsport Rear Trailing Arm Spherical Bearing Upgrade Kit is designed to replace the factory rubber bushings, resulting in improved handling, and more predictable and precise cornering.
Factory rubber rear trailing arm bushings deflect under load, causing the rear end to feel vague and loose, as well as leading to improper suspension geometry and increased understeer. This becomes especially apparent when cornering on uneven surfaces, where the back of the car can feel floaty or unpredictable. The same exact rubber bushing was used by Audi/Volkswagen on a variety of applications, from the Volkswagen Rabbit to the Audi TT RS, leaving much to be desired by enthusiasts and competitive drivers alike.
This kit replaces the rubber bushings with motorsport-quality Aurora Spherical Bearings, which allow for proper articulation without any deflection, ensuring precise handling, and confidence-inspiring road feel. Unlike polyurethane bushings, spherical bearings allow for full suspension articulation without binding, while completely eliminating slop from bushing flex.
- Genuine Aurora Spherical Bearings Featuring Teflon Race Lining
- Billet Aluminum Bearing Holders - Anodized Black
- Billet Aluminum Bearing Spacers - Anodized Black
- Simple Press-In Installation
- Improved Handling & Road Feel
- More Precise & Predictable Handling
- Fully Rebuildable
- 2005 - 2013 Audi A3/S3/RS3 (8P)
- 2007 - 2013 Audi TT/TTS/TTRS (8J)
- 2007 - 2009 Volkswagen Eos (MkV)
- 2010 - 2013 Volkswagen Eos (MkVI)
- 2006 - 2009 Volkswagen Golf/Jetta/GTI/GLI/Rabbit/R32 (MkV)
- 2010 - 2013 Volkswagen Golf/Jetta/GTI/GLI/Rabbit/R (MkVI)
- 2006 - 2013 Volkswagen Passat
- 2008 - 2013 Volkwagen Tiguan