If serious power gains and exquisite sound is what you're looking for; consider the search officially over. Our FSI/TSI turbo-back exhaust systems provide instant results: significant horsepower and torque gains, high performance sound, and worry-free fitment. More than just a pile of pipes, our turbo-back systems are precision fabricated from CNC machined flanges, CNC mandrel bent piping, Magnaflow mufflers, and mirror polished tips. The result of our meticulous metalworking is a heavy duty exhaust system that fits like it should and outperforms the competition.
Modular by design, our turbo-back systems offer endless configuration options. Starting with the downpipe, our systems are available in street or race configurations. Street series systems include a Magnaflow 200 cell catalytic converter. Race series systems include a test pipe. On race day the cat can be easily swapped for a test pipe. An optional resonator provides a more mellow exhaust note, available at any time. The cat-back portion of our system is available in 2.5” or 3” piping. 3” piping is typically preferred for all-out power while 2.5” offers a more refined sound and powerband. A choice of two tip styles lets you choose the look you love.
Our FSI/TSI turbo-backs are technically a combination of our 3” downpipes and our 2.5” & 3” cat-backs. Repeating the features of our downpipes and cat-backs would only make a long story longer.
One feature our downpipes and cat-backs can't boast on their own is power gain. In our extensive testing we road tested our daily driver with a long list of exhaust configurations. This list represents a true evolution of exhaust modifications - from a resonator delete, to a downpipe, and followed by numerous cat-backs. We found every exhaust modification to be worthwhile, but maximum gains were found using our 3” turbo-back. No power losses have been felt, and boost holds out longer with the stock turbocharger.
- CNC mandrel bent 14 gauge aluminized steel tubing
- CNC machined 1018 cold roll steel flanges
- Professional TIG welded construction throughout
- Magnaflow 409 stainless steel resonator & muffler
- 409 stainless steel 200 cell metal catalytic converter
- Stainless steel braided flex section
- 304 stainless steel polished tips
- Double layer graphite gaskets
- Grade 5 locking hardware
- CNC machined hanger assembly cad/zinc plated
- Fits 2006-2014 Audi A3 2.0T FWD
- Fits both FSI and TSI including CBFA
- Adjustable flanges allow for precise fitment on every vehicle