HPA Motorsports is proud to announce its updated "Version 2" FSI (EA113) and TSI (EA888) cast aluminum intake manifold.
Much like the original release, the HPA 2.0 manifolds feature better flow, higher boost capacity, and integrated flapper delete; this product will take your 2.0L VW/Audi TSI and FSI to the next level. A direct bolt-on replacement for your OEM plastic intake manifold, HPA's performance manifold features a 40% increase in volume over the OEM plenum, and its cast aluminum construction supports larger turbos and higher boost resulting in big potential performance gains.
HPA's Performance intake when combined with tuning and an optimized intake system can achieve significant gains after 3000 RPM!
FSI application installation guide:
TSI application installation guide:
- A 40% larger Plenum over the OEM manifold
- 24% higher flow than the FSI OEM manifold
- 12% higher flow than the TSI OEM manifold
- Even distribution across all runners
- Integrated water methonalanol port for single nozzle systems
- Built-in vacuum port for accessories like boost gauges
- Canadian manufactured cast aluminum construction
- Durable matte black powder coat finish
- 2006-08 A3 (8P)
- 2005-08 A4 (B6 & B7)
- 2006-08 Eos
- 2005-08 Jetta (Mk6)
- 2012-14 Golf R (Mk6)
- 2006-08 GTI (Mk5)
- 2006-08 Passat (B6)
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov