TTE750 VTG Upgrade turbocharger are based on the original 997.1 VTG turbochargers. This is our biggest stage still keeping the original smaller exhaust turbine housings.
Precisely balancing our turbochargers is a key critical factor to become a TTE upgrade unit as longevity and performance are paramount. Good balance improves acoustics also. Subsequent great care is taken with all TTE turbochargers to achieving our balance standards. Firstly parts are balanced at slow speeds up to 2800RPM in multiple planes using our single parts machine, then components are assembled, and then the CHRA are dynamically balanced, but this time depending on the application at up to 250,000 RPM in multiple planes using our in house VSR machine to acquire the ultimate equilibrium, to a standard far higher than OEM. Each turbocharger is supplied with a serial numbered balance test result document.
- Original BWTS VTG turbocharger as base parts
- Very early response
- TTE Billet Milled compressor wheel 54.5mm inducer 66mm exducer
- Higher Flow BWTS Clipped turbine (shorter height)
- Plug and Play installation (with larger turbo intakes)
- 750 PS Capable
- Proven TheTurboEngineers quality
- Single parts finely balanced then components assembled and core high-speed VSR balanced
- Supplied with a balance test result document
- Made in Germany
- Price shown is for a PAIR of turbochargers
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov