Digital Operations Specialist
About the Company:
UroTuning is a European focused performance parts supplier with an emphasis on customer experience. Our slogan “By Enthusiasts, for enthusiasts” has always been at the forefront of our business. We believe that the best customer experience comes from a team of employees that share the same passions and interests as our fans and customers. With vast connections in the European automotive industry, UroTuning has been able to grow as a company while providing enthusiasts with parts they need for their vehicle. We are constantly bringing on new vendors and we are always aiming to improve and grow as a company and as a family. Located in Tampa, Florida, UroTuning supplies parts to customers throughout the US and around the globe.
About the Position:
As a Digital Operations Specialist you will be working closely with all aspects of the business to ensure smooth operation of the website, both on the front end and backend. We believe that the core of the business starts with the customer experience on our website, and a large part of the job is to guarantee that the website is up-to-date and accurate to the best of our ability.
• Strong base knowledge with MS Office with an emphasis on Excel
• Strong base knowledge of car parts with a focus on VW, Audi, BMW, Mini, and Porsche
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Analytical and strategic mindset to creatively solve problems
• Must be able to quickly learn and navigate through different computer software programs
• Must be able to adapt and change in a ever-changing industry
• Accurate and consistent date-entry or creation
• Photoshop experience preferred
• Previous E-commerce and customer service experience is recommended
Digital Operations Specialist Responsibilities:
• Data management via Excel
• Creating and uploading product data
• Maintaining the existing product catalog for OEM, Aftermarket, and Performance products
• Understand online customer needs and utilize this information to service needs and the website more effectively
• Assisting internal UroTuning departments with various tasks and maintenance
• Other duties as assigned
Pay for this position will range from $15-18 per hour based on experience.
UroTuning offers a competitive compensation package including excellent Health Benefits, 401K retirement plan and paid time off.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org