034Motorsport is proud to offer the ultimate rear sway bar upgrade for the B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4/RS4 and A5/S5/RS5! The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar is made from a single piece of high-quality, 25.4mm thick spring steel for maximum rigidity, and is designed to combat understeer while reducing body roll under hard cornering.
This product was tested thoroughly on the street and track on our shop B8 Audi S4 3.0 TFSI before release. The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar substantially reduces understeer and body roll on B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4/RS4, A5/S5/RS5 vehicles without compromising comfort on the street.
In addition, the 034Motorsport B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4/RS4, A5/S5/RS5 Rear Sway Bar is engineered to be used effectively with the stock front sway bar. No upgrade in the front is required. The addition of a stiffer front bar can positively affect turn-in feel, but ultimately worsens the platform's tendency to understeer. With the stock front sway bar and upgraded 034Motorsport Solid Rear Sway Bar, body roll is virtually eliminated while turn in and off throttle oversteer are greatly improved.
- 25.4mm Diameter
- Solid Spring Steel Construction
- One-Piece Design
- 2-Way Adjustable
- Designed to be used in conjunction with the stock front sway bar.
- 034Motorsport B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4/RS4, A5/S5/RS5 Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar
- Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushings
- Billet Aluminum Sway Bar Brackets with Integrated Zerk Fittings
- Sway Bar Bracket Installation Hardware Kit
- 2009 - 2016 Audi A4 & Allroad (B8/B8.5)
- 2010 - 2016 Audi S4 (B8/B8.5)
- 2013 - 2016 Audi RS4 (B8/B8.5)
- 2008 - 2016 Audi A5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2008 - 2016 Audi S5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2013 - 2016 Audi RS5 (B8/B8.5)
Founded in 2005, 034 Motorsport is driven by the passion to bring motorsport-quality performance products and tuning to your Audi and Volkswagen vehicles.
Please Note: For lowered vehicles, always check all clearances over the full articulation of the suspension in order to identify possible interference. We recommend running 034Motorsport suspension components, as they have been designed and tested to work together, without interference.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov