Our Tubular Front Cross Bar is stronger, stiffer and lighter than the factory front support. The integrated front engine mount decreases engine movement resulting in more power transferred where you want it. The cross bar itself weighs 5.6kg and the front engine mount with bushing weighs just under 1kg (the mount weight fluctuates slightly based on engine selection).
- Tubular Front Cross Bar constructed with DOM tubing
- Jack Point
- Front Engine Mount with polyurethane bushing
- Mounting hardware for chassis
- Black powder coat
- Adjustable Upper Radiator Mounts (Mk3 VR6 Radiator) (SKU: 28-2000-1)
- The Adjustable Upper Radiator Mounts are designed for use with our Tubular Front Cross Bar for the MK2. These mounts provide a full bolt in solution for mounting a MK3 VR6 radiator in a MK2. The mounts bolt to the factory hole locations in the MK2 rad support. The adjustable feature allows the rad to be tilted forward or backward to allow more room in the front for an inter cooler or more room in the back for fans.
- Polyurethane Jack Pad
MK2 VW Golf/Jetta Chassis
- VR6 2.8L 12v with O2A, O2J or O2M Transmission
- VR6 2.8L 24V, 3.2L, 3.6L with O2A or O2J Transmission
- 1.8L 8-valve and 16-valve
- 2.0L ABA and 16-valve
- 8-valve/16-valve Radiator
- VR6 Mk3 Radiator
- Slim fans are recommended with the VR6 engine to ensure fitment.