42 Draft Designs cat-back exhaust system for the Mk3 Volkswagen Jetta is a simple modification that delivers substantial results. Built right here in the USA, our cat-back system will transform your Jetta from a boring grocery hauler to a race-inspired daily driver.
This cat-back exhaust system includes everything necessary to replace your factory exhaust system from the catalytic converter to the tail pipe. Six available options allow this system to be tailored to your tastes.
To configure this cat-back system to meet your specific needs please browse the options above.
This cat-back is known to fit the following vehicles. If your vehicle is not listed, please contact us to confirm fitment. If you are unsure or need assistance, feel free to contact us.
- 1993-1999 VW Mk3 Jetta 2.0 & VR6
- TDI fitment has NOT been tested.
Like every generation of Volkswagen, the Mk3 was built on a platform shared by many other well known Volkswagen AG models. Although enthusiasts casually discuss cross-fitments with curious excitement, we must take a more rigid approach. 42 Draft Designs will not advertise or guarantee product fitment without first confirming fitment in our shop. Please do not order this downpipe to "test fit" on a similar vehicle without first contacting 42 Draft Designs for approval.
- This system is designed to attach to the OEM catalytic converter using the OEM sleeve clamp.
- If your vehicle is currently equipped with an OEM catalytic converter, choose Inlet Size: Stock (55mm).
- If your vehicle is currently equipped with a catalytic converter or test pipe that reduces to stock piping diameter and fits like OEM, choose Inlet Size: Stock (55mm).
- If your catalytic converter or test pipe terminates at the OEM location with 2.5" piping, choose Inlet Size: 2.5" Piping. You will need to supply your own 2.5" sleeve clamp to connect this cat-back system to your existing piping.
- If you're building a catalytic converter or test pipe that terminates at the OEM location with 3" piping, choose Inlet Size: 3" Piping. You will need to supply your own 3" sleeve clamp to connect this cat-back system to your custom piping.
Exhaust Tip Fitment
- Currently all exhaust tip options are designed to fit within the exhaust tip cutout in the OEM rear bumper.
- 42 Draft Designs cannot guarantee successful exhaust tip fitment when using an aftermarket rear bumper.
- If your aftermarket bumper has an exhaust tip cutout in the EXACT location as the OEM bumper, our exhaust tips will fit correctly.
- If your aftermarket rear bumper does not have an exhaust tip cutout please email us to discuss custom options.
- Experiment At Your Own Risk.
*Model years listed are based on US models. European model years may differ. If shopping for a vehicle sold outside the US please match chassis designation before matching model year.
42 Draft Design is a manufacturer of high performance parts and accessories for VW, Audi, Porsche, and BMW vehicles. From exhaust and intakes to custom catch cans and billet aluminum engine parts, 42 Draft Designs covers it all and prides themselves on never cutting corners, always delivering the best possible products to enthusiasts.