Typically an X-Pipe design gives the car a bit of a muffled tone. That is because of the turbulence where the X junction is merged. Many people like this sound, however, the turbulence can affect performance. The only time we have heard a significant sound change is with a titanium exhaust because of how the material resonates the sound. We chose to do our system in a full 3-inch stainless steel as a U bend with dual resonators. From the catalytic converter, the exhaust gas goes through 1 resonator, U turns through another resonator, and then out the exhaust tip. This gives each turbo its own full 3" outlet. With the U-turn and 2 resonators, this should create a clean sound. Utilizing this with the stock catalytic converters will give some increases over stock while keeping you emission clean and CEL free. The exhaust is designed to work with the OEM or OEM style tips available.
As tested on our Mustang AWD Dyno, we compared the 991 Turbo with the new Agency Power muffler to the stock muffler system. The muffler freed up exhaust flow quite a bit gaining almost 40 ft/lbs of torque at 4100rpm. This is the peak torque and where the turbochargers come on full blast. Horsepower peak gain was approximately 20 a whp at 5000rpm. The new Agency Power mufflers weigh in at 19. 65lbs where the stock is 24. 5lbs, saving you about 5lbs off the rear end. Providing even faster turbo spool up and larger top end gains are possible with the combination of our Agency Power headers and cat delete pipes.
Fitment & Features:
- The muffler exhaust system fits the 2014 and up Porsche 991 Turbo.
- Made in the USA out of 304 stainless steel and TIG welded.
- Features unique AP logo plate as part of the bracketing and includes other clamps for an easy install.
- The muffler works with factory catalytic converters and exhaust tips.
- Works with PSE exhaust system as tone changing is actually a valve near the intake.
- Black Ceramic coating is standard
- All Agency Power products come with a LIMITED LIFETIME warranty when you fill out this form HERE.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov