Air Lift / Accuair SwitchSpeed Analog Controls
The SwitchSpeed Controller offers all of the standard functions that you've come to expect from a traditional switchbox, but that is where the similarities stop. AccuAir's proprietary Advanced Burst-Control-Technology allows you to choose between three different modes of adjustment: Precise, Moderate and Full Speed. The burst speeds for each of these modes are user-tunable to achieve improved precision from even the largest valves on the market. Although the SwitchSpeed does not offer preset heights like the e-Level controller, it can easily be upgraded to the e-Level system down the road. The SwitchSpeed to e-Level Upgrade Kit is designed to get you upgraded as quickly as possible with minimal downtime for your system.
SWITCHSPEED AIR MANAGEMENT
VU4 4-CORNER VALVE UNIT
AccuAir SwitchSpeed with TouchPad Key Features
- (3) User Definable Valve Speeds
- Easy "All Down"? Functionality
- Manual Control Mode for each bag (individually or front/rear pairs)
- Battery Voltage Monitoring **w/optional digital sensor
- User Definable Compressor ON/OFF Pressure Cutoff (150psi, 175psi, 200psi)**
- Easily Upgradable to AccuAir TouchPad e-Level
AIR LIFT SUSPENSION
Get the stance you want and the performance you need with Air Lifts air suspension kits! Every kit we offer is fully engineered to properly fit your vehicle, provide unmatched static drop, and deliver ride and handling capability that exceeds factory suspensions. No other lowering suspension provides a more versatile package for daily use.
Choose from either the SLAM series or PERFORMANCE series kits.
PERFORMANCE SERIES KITS
Another great feature is that the Performance Series shocks/struts have threaded bodies with adjustable mounts; this allows you to alter the factory set heights to better suit your situation without sacrificing suspension travel. As with the Slam Series kits, Air Lift Performance provides everything needed for easy installation. And while everyone loves the way their car looks laid out on the ground, these Performance Series kits are best enjoyed while in motion! The huge range of damping, mated with our progressive rate air springs, allows you to have a comfortable ride on the highway. And with the twist of the damping knob, you have a track-ready suspension poised to cut a fast lap.
SLAM SERIES KITS
- AccuAir SwitchSpeed System
- SwitchSpeed Controller
- SwitchSpeed ECU
- ECU to VU4 Harness
- ECU Mounting Hardware
- Wiring Harness with built-in Fuse Holders (fuses included)
- 20ft mini-USB Controller Cable
- Open-ended Valve Wiring Harness (for use with other manufacturers valves)
- AccuAir VU4 Manifold
- AirLift Front Suspension of your choice
- AirLift Rear Suspension of your choice
- Aluminum Air Tank of your choice
- Tank Fitting Pack
- Compressor(s) of your choice
- 110-145psi Pressure Switch
- 40amp Relay(s) for your compressor(s)
- Relay Wiring Kit(s)
- Inflation Valve
- Air Line Cutter Tool
- (1) 60ft Bundle of DOT Approved Air Line**
1982-1993 BMW 3-Series (E30) Models with 51mm diameter front struts (except 325ix)
NOTE: Weld-in front application, No front swaybar mount for M3 models.
- Front: Weld front strut lower mount to factory hub assembly Modifications Req.
- Rear: Minor trimming of coil spring locator