Producing an exhaust system for Volkswagens 7th generation GTI was no easy feat. Luckily AWE Tuning already have four generations of GTI under their belts.
Merging decades of experience with hundreds of hours of prototyping, engineering, dyno testing and daily usage evaluation has output an exhaust system that is the ultimate compliment to GTI lineage. With options to go around, this is AWE Tuning's finest GTI exhaust to date.
- Max gains of 21 hp and 24 ft-lbs of torque at the crank without software (full turboback)
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent 3" and 2.25" U.S.-sourced .065" wall T304L stainless steel
- Performance Downpipe features a 200 CPSI EURO 6-compliant HJS catalyst
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Proudly engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE
- 102mm double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Easily convert from Track Edition to Touring Edition, or vice versa
- Dyno-developed and street-proven on the in-house AWE MK7 GTI
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE Lifetime Warranty (one year on catalyst)
- AWE MQB Performance Downpipes are confirmed to fit on cars with the Performance Package
Mk7.5 Touring Edition Exhaust
The intersection of performance and sophistication, the Touring Edition produces a civil tone while idling and cruising around, but give it the boot and unleash a "war-cry wail."
Equipped with a tailored resonated mid pipe and mid muffler, the Touring Edition is fit to accompany both stock and aftermarket downpipes while remaining civil within the cabin.
Mk7.5 Track Edition Exhaust
For those who want to turn it up to 11, go Track.
The Track Edition retaining the same precision engineering as its Touring Edition counterpart, minus the resonated mid pipe. Instead, the Track Edition comes complete with a non-resonated mid pipe, leaving the mid muffler as the only filter.
This version is known to get rowdy, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
A potent max gain of 21 hp and 24 ft-lbs of torque at the crank without software when mated to the Touring and Track Edition Exhaust systems. The Performance Downpipe is designed to mate to an AWE exhaust or any other exhaust that bolts to factory locations.
- Max gains of 21hp and 24ft-lbs of torque at the crank without software.
- 3 inch, one-piece design. No pre-cat slip joint to leak.
- Engineered flex pipe ensures that the downpipe moves with 2.0T engine unlike other systems on the market.
- No O2 sensor spacers needed!
- HJS 200 cell HD high-flow catalyst. (Only high-durability catalyst on the market for the GTI)
- 4.5lbs lighter than the factory downpipe.
- T304 stainless steel construction.
- Dyno-developed, street proven on the AWE Tuning in-house Mk7.
- Engineered, designed and manufactured in house at AWE Tuning.
- No CEL. Guaranteed.
- Fitment. Guaranteed.
- Lifetime Warranty on downpipe, one year warranty on catalyst.
Not sure which combination of AWE Tuning Mk7.5 GTI Products will meet your desired sound levels? This should help:
From civil to disobedient:
- Touring Edition with factory downpipe.
- Touring Edition with Performance Downpipe.
- Track Edition with factory downpipe.
- Track Edition with Performance Downpipe.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov