Dinan's Free Flow Exhaust improves exhaust flow by reducing back pressure, resulting in increased power output and a great sporty sound that is civilized when you want it to be and pleasantly aggressive under harder acceleration with zero drone when desired. 100% stainless steel construction and exacting specifications ensure that the system fits correctly using the factory hangers and will resist corrosion for years to come. A vacuum controlled butterfly valve is utilized to improve flow at wide open throttle while keeping things civilized and "drone" free throughout. The design reduces overall weight as well and features 3.5'' polished stainless or black ceramic tips for a tasteful high performance look.
Note: All 750 models require the standard BMW rear bumper and the purchase and painting of BMW part number 51 12 7 980 118 rear insert. Does not fit M-Technic bumper (for M-Technic see D660-0037).
- Max gain of +11 HP
- Uses the factory brackets and hangers for a factory-like fitment
- Weight Savings
- Dinan's Tuned Resonance Chamber Technology
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction
- Vacuum controlled butterfly valve
- Quad 3.5" laser engraved polished stainless steel or black ceramic exhaust tips
Installation Instructions: Dinan F0X 750i Axle-Back Exhaust D660-0038 Instructions
- F01 / F02 BMW 750i / 750Li / Alpina B7 - N63 4.4L