Dinan engineers designed the F34 BMW 335i exhaust to improve exhaust flow by reducing back pressure, resulting in increased power output and a great sporty sound that is civilized when you want it to be, and pleasantly aggressive under hard acceleration. Dinan also incorporates a Helmholtz chamber design that reduces resonance or "drone" at low RPM.
The system is built to exacting specifications to ensure perfect fit using the factory hangers. It is made from 100% 16 gauge 304 stainless steel and will resist corrosion for years to come. The design features twin 89mm polished stainless steel exhaust or black ceramic tips for a tasteful, high-performance look.
Note: Factory computer-controlled exhaust valve is eliminated. Fits M-Aerodynamics bumper. Stock bumper fitment has not yet been tested.
- +6 HP @ 6600 RPM, +5 lb/ft @ 6600 RPM
- Uses the factory brackets and hangers for a factory-like fitment
- Weight Savings
- Dinan's Tuned Resonance Chamber Technology
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction
- 3.5" laser engraved polished stainless steel or black ceramic exhaust tips
Installation Instructions: Dinan F34 335i Axle-Back Exhaust D660-0053 Instructions
- F34 BMW 335i - N55 3.0L