The Ultimate In Tunable Suspension Performance
For the ultimate in tunable suspension performance, Eibach has developed Multi-Pro coilovers, specially tuned spring/damper units that allow you to extract the last ounce of cornering power from your late model performance car. The coilover design lets you precisely tune the corner weights for optimum handling balance, and the wide range of the damping adjustability lets you tune for the comfort, ultimate grip, or anything in between. These suspension kits are perfect for the club racers or drivers who demand the high performance handling and optimal ride quality for which Eibach is famous.
Note: Only for vehicles with front damper diameter of 55 mm. Excluding Golf R models.
- Front Lowering: 0.0-3.0"
- Rear Lowering: 0.0-3.0"
- Coil-Over Description: Monotube Design w/Single Adjustable Rebound and Compression Damping
- Easy Ride-Height/Corner Weight Adjustability
- Monotube Design for Maximum Street and Track Performance
- Spring Rates can be Tuned with a Wide Range of Eibach Motorsport ERS Springs (available separately)
- Precise Spherical Upper Bushing Mount
- Stainless-Steel/Teflon Braided Reservoir Lines
- Legendary Eibach Suspension Quality and Tuning
- 100% Designed and Built at Eibach U.S.A
- One-Year Warranty
2010 to 2013 AUDI A3 TDI Hatchback
2006 to 2009 AUDI A3 Quattro Sedan 3.2L
2009 to 2013 AUDI A3 Quattro Hatchback 2.0L
2010 to 2014 VOLKSWAGEN Golf MKVI 2.5L
2012 to 2014 VOLKSWAGEN Golf MKVI 2.0L TDI
2006 to 2007 VOLKSWAGEN GTI MKV
2008 to 2009 VOLKSWAGEN GTI MKV
2010 to 2014 VOLKSWAGEN GTI MKVI (Multi-Link Rear)
2005 to 2010 VOLKSWAGEN Jetta Sedan MKV Exc. TDI
2012 to 2016 VOLKSWAGEN Jetta Sedan MKV (Multi-Link Rear)