Fabspeed's RSR Header Muffler Kit is a full exhaust system developed for track use provides an aggressive exhaust note while adding horsepower, torque, and throttle response; available as single or dual outlet and with or without heat exchange. Works great on street cars too.
This Header/Muffler kit is built from the ground up to optimize performance for the Porsche 993 Carrera. We developed every inch of it to bring out the aggressive performance that the Carrera is capable of. This kit is designed specifically for use on the track, but works well for street drivers who want an aggressive and track-inspired exhaust note and performance characteristics. Beyond just improving horsepower, torque, and throttle response, this package will also reduce the overall weight of your car by 43 pounds, which improves handling and acceleration.
This package can be purchased with a heat exchange on the headers that will help maintain the factory in-cabin heat. Without the exchange system, you’ll save an additional 4 lbs, for a total of 47 pounds of weight reduction.
- Fits all Porsche 993 Carrera vehicles 1994-1998 - 3.6 liter and 3.8 liter and larger engines
- Loud and aggressive Cup car sound.
- 1.75" / 45mm Header tubes, 26" long.
- This system can be ordered in single- or double- outlet form; cap is provided for single-outlet use. Please specify.
- Maintain your factory in-cabin heat with the optional heat exchange on the headers. Please specify.
- Saves 43lbs from the rear of the vehicle when configured with heat exchange option and saves 47lbs when configured without heat exchange option.
- Constructed from T304L stainless steel for maximum durability, power and throttle response
- Includes all required brackets and hardware for simple DIY installation
- Available with high flow catalytic converters - Inquire
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
- INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.