Custom tune features SAI delete coding for those who have removed the SAI and EVAP system. ** This is for OFF-Road use only.
This version GIAC performance software is ONLY available for the 2002-2005 AWW/AWP Golf /Jetta Manual Transmission cars w/ K04-001 Turbo Upgrade smoothly delivers up to 250 hp & 285 ft-lbs. at the crank. For optimum performance the software MUST be coupled with .
- K04-001 Borg Warner Turbo
- 380cc injectors (Audi 225TT 380cc)
- Audi TT 225 MAF with real TT sensor (Part number: 06A906461E)
- N75 F valve works best (058906283F)
- Green Coolant temp sensor (059919501A)
- Upgraded intercooler (Highly recommended)
- 2.5" or 3.0" turbo back exhaust with a quality catalytic converter
- Turbo inlet hose to prevent collapse if a lot of power is attained.
- Stock Program (+$50)
- Pump Fuel Performance Program
- 100+ Octane Race Fuel Program (+$100)
- Security Kill Program (no start) (+$50)
- Valet Program (+$50)
- Privacy Firewall (locks program in place with password) (+$100)
**Price includes FREE USPS EXPRESS shipping to and from Urotuning facility (offer good for Continental United States only). Heres how it works.. you place order online noting your ECU part number when ordering.. We will send you a USPS label to print out.. Simply remove your ECU from your car and safely box it up and attach USPS label.. Drop off at any Post office.. We will get your ECU the next day and flash it with GIAC software.. We box it back up and ship it back to you via USPS EXPRESS shipping.. Re-install your ECU and enjoy your new found Horsepower!! So if you remove your ECU Monday and ship it out.. we flash it with GIAC on Tuesday and ship it back.. you will have your ECU back on Wednesday. By using Express shipping the down time is drastically reduced!
**LOCAL CUSTOMERS contact us for details on having your car tuned at our store. Call or Text 813-444-7021
1. GIAC has the most experience of any US tuner reprogramming Bosch Motronic. GIAC reprograms Audi/VW/Porsche/BMW/Mercedes/Fiat/Citroen destined for both US and German markets.
2. GIAC only writes ECU software and does not lose R&D time on developing exhausts, suspension, turbo kits, air filters, etc.
3. GIAC takes a base program from a new ECU (starting in their computer lab, using five dedicated networked computers) and completely disassembles out important functions using extremely complex engineering software. This is the same software used for the development of these ECUs by the manufacturer. When needed, GIAC emulates in real time with a professional engineering emulator, which allows 6 bit triggering and the ability to capture virtually any event while they run an ECU on a workbench.
4. GIAC then takes that source code and loads it into GIAC proprietary software "SHW version 8.02", where they can correctly modify any settings in the ECU. This makes GIAC different because they do not use commercial chip modifying software which can radically limit the tuning freedom needed to make a factory quality program. With a factory quality product, you will get silky smooth performance with stable power. GIAC can rewrite the code in SHW to modify anything.
5. GIAC designs and engineers in house all of their own printed circuit boards for encryption using advanced CAD software. They also write all of their own programs for encryption. This allows GIAC to get product to market much faster for a large variety of cars. It also protects GIAC software from increasingly common piracy found in the industry today. GIAC encrypts all of their chips to protect the cutting edge programming techniques they use.
6. GIAC's close ties with Bosch Gmbh ensures that their chips are state of the art.
Why consider anything else?
Please visit the GIAC homepage for even further information on GIAC and their state of the art technology. Their recent success in getting the legendary Porsche 959 to pass Federal emissions standards qualifies them as the industry leader.
Upgrade Policy: We will provide free lifetime upgrades to GIAC chip users who have purchased the chip directly from us (Urotuning does charge a $25 flash fee to current customers, a $50 flash fee is charged to customers that had their GIAC installed by another dealer). Upgrades apply to current versions of the same type of chip. There are no upgrade paths for certain chips, such as for larger turbo packages. However, we do have discounts available for all GIAC chip users when purchasing a complete larger turbo kit from us. Please inquire about discounts or with any questions you may have regarding this policy. Also please note that all GIAC chips advertised on this site are for US spec vehicles unless stated otherwise.
NOTE: This software is also available to be installed locally at the UroTuning facility in Tampa Florida. Call us to setup an appointment at 813-444-7021.