Decades of experience, continuous research and development, and dedication to bringing the highest quality premium friction products have led to Talon® Rotors. Leveraging the high-quality performance of Hawk Performance's® unique and proprietary DTC curved slot design, they are built to OE specifications, weights, and production processes, and are engineered to fit a vehicle's current braking system without modification.
- Engineered, machined, finished, and coated in ISO certified facilities in North America
- G3000 metallurgy – superior automotive casting material
- Validated design and performance characteristics through extensive dynamometer testing
- All rotors are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots to significantly reduce harmonic resonance issues, maintain a clean pad surface and expel away debris
- Salt-spray tested per ISO-9227, exceeding the 240 hours requirement
- Proven cross-drilled designs to optimize thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, strength, and improve wet braking
- Magni™ coating barrier applied that maintains superior corrosion resistance and ensures quick and easy bed-in that resists galling
- Available in a cross-drilled and slotted design or slotted-only for heavy duty applications.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov