These performance control arms provide better handling during braking and acceleration. They are fully TIG welded and utilize high strength alloy PTFE lined heim joints. With minimal deflection under load, they offer reduced under steer and improved traction at the front wheels. 0.5 degrees of caster has been added to the factory specs providing a more precise steering feel. The ball joint mounts are slotted to allow camber adjustment. Sway bar mounting point is located on arm to attach endlinks. They also feature additional subframe clearance allowing more travel and minimal trimming for an ultra low ride height. Powder Coated Black.
- 2 IDF Tubular Control Arms Powder Coated Black
- 4 F/K CMX Rod Ends
- 4 Stainless Steel Jam Nuts
- 8 Stainless Steel High Misalignment Spacers Matching Factory Bushing Width
- 6 M8 Ball Joint bolts
- 6 M8 Ball Joint Lock Nuts
- VW MK4 Golf/ GTI/ Jetta/ R32/ Beetle
- Audi MK1 TT (8N), A3 (8L)
- Seat Leon MK1
- Toledo MK2
- Skoda Octavia MK1
NOTE: When adding Ball Joint option above R32 and TT require different ball joints. Be sure to select the proper option. Non-R32 cars CANNOT use the R32/TT ball joints.
ADD ON OPTION