The Stratose gives you the experience of a weighted shift knob with the soft feel of Nappa Leather but with perforation! Create your own custom Stratose - Perforated Leather by selecting from our unique collection of finishes and signature engraving styles.
READ NOTICES BELOW BEFORE BUYING:
- Will fit any Raceseng adapter and Raceseng R Lock
- An adapter is needed for our shift knob to fit onto any vehicle
- We will not send an adapter for free if you neglected to purchase an adapter
- If you select the wrong adapter we are not responsible to give you a free replacement
- S550 Mustang, Focus RS\ST, Fiesta ST require a Raceseng R Lock to fit
- No engraving is not an option, we worked too hard on these to sell them naked
- Custom orders are made per order and have a 6-8 week lead time due to COVID-19
- Custom orders can't be edited once the order is placed
- Custom orders can't be canceled, returned, or exchanged
- You will receive a shipping notification as soon as your order ships
- Do not email asking for an order update
Choose between 30 different finishes listed below:
WEIGHT + PERFORATED LEATHER
The shifting experience of Stratose can’t be beat. The stainless steel core delivers a smooth and crisp shift while your hand rests on the soft feel of Nappa Leather with Perforated holes.
.92lbs or 419grams
2 5/8in - 66.3mm
2in - 50.8mm
For Reverse Lockouts and Shift Boot Retainer
Short Profile Sphere
Black Nappa Leather
6061 Aluminum + 303 Stainless Steel
THREADED ADAPTER (TA)
NON-THREADED ADAPTER (NTA)
We take fitment seriously and make Threaded (TA) and Non-threaded (NTA) Adapters that will mount the shift knob on your shifter arm with OEM fit and finish. The adapters requires simple steps to install and allow you to adjust the shift gate engraving orientation with ease.
Click the Adapter Chart button below to help you select the proper adapter for your vehicle.
NO SAGGY SHIFT BOOT
The optional shift boot retainer keeps your shift boot securely retained to the bottom of your shift knob. Simply attach your shift boot to the retainer with the supplied zip tie and slide the boot retainer into the bottom of the shift knob
You DO NOT need a shift boot retainer if you have a Non-threaded Adapter (NTA) or a car with a reverse lockout.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov