The Bosch Super Plus Spark Plug utilizes an yttrium enhanced copper core center electrode, making it one of the longest lasting copper core spark plug on the market - by 50% versus even OE plugs.
Bosch Super Plus also features a tapered, v-profile ground electrode for improved cold starts and better fuel ignitability.
Center Electrode Core Material: Nickel-Yttrium and Copper - Center Electrode Tip Material: Nickel-Yttrium - Ground Electrode Tip Material: Nickel-Chromium
Features and Benefits:
- OE-Equivalent and direct fit application.
- Heavy-duty yttrium-enhanced copper core center electrode.
- Tapered, v-profile nickel chromium ground electrode.
- Nickel-plated rolled threads.
- Metal glass fused resistor.
- Angular, five-ribbed insulator design.
- Electrode gap is factory set and never requires adjustment.
- Anti-seize and corrosion protection.
Bosch Super Plus Spark Plugs deliver quality performance based on technology that's proven on racetracks around the world in the most sophisticated racing engines
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov