THE- fresh air pipes are manufactured from pre-bent aluminum tubes. This makes it possible to accomplish very few welds and transitions and also replacing and removing the problematic lobster claws.
Being larger diameter than stock RS4 OEM pipes means better performance is possible even on OEM K04.
The upper tubes have an outer diameter of 70mm and the lower 63mm. A matching reducing silicone hose is included in the set.
The K16 / 24 turbochargers use 70mm tubes at the top and bottom. Only in conjunction with THE- manifolds.
Intakes feature a CNC Billet air guide Flow-straightener on the lower tubes like the OEM pipes to smooth the airflow to the turbo compressors.
The fresh air pipes are a push on fit to the compressor housings and seal with the existing O-rings.
The fresh air pipes are available for the following turbochargers:
- K04 OEM RS4/RS6 & TTE550 TTE600
- TTE850 / 950 K16 / K24
- Other turbochargers on request
- Tweeking and adjusting maybe required
- Outer tube diameter 70 / 63,5mm
- Material aluminum
- One set consists of 2x Lower And 2x higher intakes pipes, 4x silicone connectors and 2x 45 degrees 25mm silicone hose
- You will need worm drive clips (JCS High-torque stainless recommended) and new K04 o-rings on turbos with a smear of silicone grease to slide intakes on
TOP TIP :_ MOUNT THE PIPES TO TURBOS BEFORE MOUNTING THE TURBOS ON THE EXHAUST MANIFOLDS
ONLY RECOMMENDED FOR USE ONLY WITH THE-TUNER CAST MANIFOLDS OR THE TUNER WELDED AND THE-TUNER ENGINE MOUNT BRACKET. IF USING OTHERS SOME ADJUSTMNET MAYBE REQUIRED