Introducing our TTE1000+ Turbo upgrade stage for the AUDI V8 4.0 TFSI.
For the production of the our AUDI TTE1000+ upgrade turbochargers, TTE uses larger light weight milled compressor wheels with big open flowing exhaust turbines and upgrade exhaust manifolds.
These cast and thermally heat shielded isolated upgrade exhaust manifolds have significantly larger runners than the series parts, therefore promote significantly more gas flow to the turbines.
Precisely balancing our turbochargers is a key critical factor to become a TTE upgrade unit as longevity and performance are paramount. Good balance improves acoustics also. Subsequent great care is taken with all TTE turbochargers to achieving our balance standards. Firstly parts are balanced at slow speeds up to 2800RPM in multiple planes using our single parts machine, then components are assembled and then the CHRA are dynamically balanced, but this time depending on application at up to 250,000 RPM in multiple planes using our in-house VSR machine to acquire the ultimate equilibrium, to a standard far higher than OEM. Each turbocharger is supplied with serial numbered balance test result document.
- Genuine IHI Housings & Components
- TTE Highly Efficient Next Gen Billet Compressor Geometry
- Optimized Compressor Cover Machining Clearances
- TTE Special 9 blade turbines High-Flow Low-Mass
- TTE Upgrade bearing system
- Upgrade cast exhaust manifolds with TTE thermal isolation
- Fitment As Original
- Single parts finely balanced then components assembled and core high-speed VSR balanced
- Supplied with a balance test result document
- Proven TheTurboEngineers quality
- Designed for 1000+ HP
- Made in Germany
- Price shown is for a PAIR of turbochargers
MRC OR CUSTOM LARGER INTAKES ARE REQUIRED AS IS AN UPGRADE MRC INTERCOOLER BEING RECOMENDED