Introducing our TTE625 performance turbocharger based on the original turbocharger that powered the first RS3 8V to go 9 seconds at the 1/4 mile. Upgraded to new higher output specification. Offering The Complete Plug & Play Upgrade to over 600PS on 99Ron.
Engineered & Enhanced
At the core of our TTE625 is a much larger TTE compressor wheel, chosen because it is highly efficient and creates an extremely high flow for comparative size. Re-Profiled compressor cover to optimized tolerance to ensure maximum compressor efficiency is given.
We CNC mill the exhaust turbine housing to accept a larger turbine and shaft.
Special profile 360 deg high-performance motorsport journal bearing is fitted, to remain durable at higher loads with no loss in transient response. The actuator used is the OE unit
We also CNC mill the original Audi turbo inlet pipe larger to match the TTE625 bigger compressor inlet, so providing a true plug & play turbo stage for right-hand drive cars or left-hand drive. (Option available to not include above in the drop down box)
If ordering new, we use the latest generation of BorgWarner original turbochargers with the latest spec Audi thermal shielding on the exhaust manifold & turbine housing to lower engine bay temperatures and ensure the best performance and safety.
Precisely balancing our turbochargers is a key critical factor to become a TTE upgrade unit as longevity and performance are paramount. Good balance improves acoustics also. Subsequent great care is taken with all TTE turbochargers to achieving our balance standards. Firstly parts are balanced at slow speeds up to 2800RPM in multiple planes using our single parts machine, then components are assembled and then the CHRA are dynamically balanced, but this time depending on application at up to 250,000 RPM in multiple planes using our in-house VSR machine to acquire the ultimate equilibrium, to a standard far higher than OEM. Each turbocharger is supplied with serial numbered balance test result document.
- TTE Billet Highly efficient compressor geometry 62.8mm Inlet
- TTE 9 Blade High-flow Low-mass turbine
- TTE Upgrade bearing pack
- Genuine BorgWarner Turbocharger as the base part
- Genuine BorgWarner actuator
- Thermally shielded exhaust manifold and housing
- CNC Optimized and hand finished Intake pipe(RHD & LHD FITTING)
- CNC Optimized Compressor Cover Machining Clearances
- Plug and Play Installation
- 625 PS Capable
- Single parts finely balanced then components assembled and core high-speed VSR balanced
- Supplied with a balance test result document
- Proven TheTurboEngineers quality
- Made in Germany