Borg Warner’s highly efficient turbocharging technology meets the highest demands in performance, fuel economy and emissions.
Borg Warner’s range of turbochargers for gasoline and diesel engines consists of a broad portfolio of high performance and sophisticated turbo systems with waste gates, water-cooled bearing casings, and a new generation of turbines and impellers.
Features and Benefits:
- High grade materials
- Water-cooled bearing casings
- Milled impeller wheels
- Further developed systems for high temperature applications up to 1,050F
- New generation of turbines and impellers
- Different boost concepts depending on engine strategy:
- waste gate and boost pressure control valves
- variable turbines
- twin flow turbines
- Special design solutions such as integrated exhaust manifolds
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov