2 per car
SKF is a supplier of original equipment wheel bearings, hubs and seals to most of the world’s leading automakers.
Engineered and manufactured to the highest quality standards, SKF wheel bearings greatly reduce friction and increase load-carrying capabilities. With an ability to boost reliability under heavy loads and misaligned conditions, SKF wheel bearings offer an ideal solution for many wheel end applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Precision bearing pre-load and correct application of advanced manufacturing techniques such as orbital rolling
- 100% tested to the actual OE specifications per part number for fit, form and function
- High quality steel and surface finishes
- Proper implementation of heat treatment
- Precise assembly tolerances
Installation Note: Some bearings contain active wheel sensors. These wheel sensors normally work together with magnetic ABS sensor rings. These sensor rings have a magnetic north and south poles lying next to each other in its circumference. These magnetic poles must always lie opposite the wheel sensor. If, the wheel bearing is installed improperly, the system wheel sensor and magnetic sensor gear cannot supply a signal making the ABS system inoperable.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov