3" Stainless Steel Catback Exhaust with Varex Muffler
XForce offers a range of uniquely engineered and designed stainless steel bolt-on exhaust systems. Theses exhaust systems bolt directly to existing mounting points making installation easy. They are built to perform well, with materials designed for longevity and like all XForce exhaust systems they look great! The unique header design increases power throughout the rev range while providing a great engine audio note – make it roar!
VAREX™ mufflers utilize the patented technology to combine both the design technology of the stock muffler and the performance muffler into one single compact unit. A sophisticated butterfly valve mechanism is implemented to redirect the exhaust gas flow and vary be-tween the two. For a higher sound level, the exhaust flows are directed through the opening path and produce maximum power with a robust sound level (or the “sports car note”) and near-zero resistance.
Smartbox Bluetooth Exhaust Controller
Varex Smart Box is a control device with patent-pending technology that lets the user to manually and automatically adjust the exhaust sound level of the Varex exhaust. The users can operate and make a change to the settings of the Smart Box via an elegantly designed Smartphone App. The connections between the Smart Boxes and the smartphones are via the latest Bluetooth® technology, which provides an exceptionally reliable and smooth user experience.
Smart Box provides the following functions:
MANUAL MODE: Precise manual adjustment or use custom pre-set positions of VAREX exhaust valve positions
- MATRIX MODE (OBDII Vehicles Only): Automatic control of VAREX exhaust valve positions based on real-time information of RPM, Throttle, and Speed
- GEO MODE: Set multiple geographical areas where the VAREX exhaust valves automatically open or close based on your preference
- 3" Stainless Steel Construction
- Setting your Varex muffler in ‘Street mode’ enables lower sound levels and maximum discretion, as exhaust gases are directed through a chambered path as would a ‘stock’ muffler
- For greater power output and sound level, exhaust gases are directed through the opening path and produce maximum power with a robust sound level (or the ‘sports car’ note) and near-zero resistance
- As the angle of the valve is adjustable, it can be adjusted to stop at multiple points between sports mode and silence mode. This gives you further freedom to set the optimal sound level according to your desired preference