NOTE: All out of stock systems are built to order lead times are usually 2-3 weeks but sometimes longer.
CURRENT SYSTEMS IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
With options to suit every taste, and unmatched quality, fitment, performance and tone, youre looking at the new standard for VWs skyrocketing hatchback.
- SwitchPath Exhaust technology offers the perfect combination of Track and Touring Editions, all in one
- Available as SwitchPath Exhaust or the lower priced Track Edition
- Engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- 200 Cell High Flow EURO 6 compliant HJS Catalyst
- 3" CNC mandrel bent system
- Performance Downpipe available as Resonated or Non-Resonated
- Max gains of 17 hp and 23 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Available with 90mm or 102mm double walled adjustable tips, Chrome Silver or Diamond Black
- Hand crafted from T304 stainless steel
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Tuning Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
First, lets cover the options. We wanted to make sure that the AWE Tuning Mk7 Golf R Exhaust Suite had coverage for all sound goals and price points. Regardless of selection, every AWE Tuning
Mk7 Golf R exhaust boasts legendary AWE Tuning sound, performance, quality and fitment.
The SwitchPath Exhaust
AWE Tuning SwitchPath Exhaust Technology is a proprietary solution that utilizes valves in the exhaust to control tone and volume. Controlled by a combination of throttle input and engine speed, SwitchPath Technology keeps the
Mk7 Golf R quiet and comfortable while cruising, but give it the boot and youll unlock an aggressive and exotic exhaust note.
The Track Edition Exhaust
The lower priced sibling, the Track Edition Exhaust is crafted of the same quality T304 stainless, made in house, and delivers the same power gains as the SwitchPath Exhaust. The difference comes in the removal of AWE Tunings valving system. In other words, this system is the open valves" side of the spectrum, all the time, and will be most pronounced in the mid range.
To further hone the tone and performance of your
Mk7 Golf R, were offering both resonated and non-resonated downpipes as well. Both versions feature our No Check Engine Light Guarantee, Fitment Guarantee, a unique flex-pipe section to isolate engine movement, and offer our Lifetime Warranty on the downpipe (one year on the catalyst).
- Resonated: Slightly louder than the stock Mk7 Golf R downpipe. Featuring our No CEL Guarantee (even without software) and a sophisticated and distinguished tone.
- Non-Resonated: Removes the resonator for a more aggresive note, much louder than the stock downpipe. Featuring our No CEL Guarantee (even without software) and a pronounced note.
Both the SwitchPath Exhaust and the Track Edition Exhaust are available with downpipes as a package for savings.
Part numbers: 1310-11018, 3215-11054, 3220-11018, 3025-42018, 3025-43022, 3025-42020, 3025-43024, 3015-42064, 3015-43068, 3015-42066, 3015-43070, 1325-11012