We are pleased to release our lowering spring kit for the BMW M4 platform! As with our other lowering spring options, the goal with this offering was to lower the M4 by a tasteful amount while keeping ride quality the same or better than stock. After multiple prototypes and valuable user feedback, we believe that we met our goal.
Our lowering springs are specifically designed to utilize the factory dampers. They are fully compatible with both standard as well as adaptive suspension. Each spring is made in the USA to our unique specifications for rates and geometries. The springs are made of high tensile chrome silicon and each unit is shot peened, pre-set and 100% tested to ensure all the critical dimensions and rate/loads are within tolerance. The springs are then powder coated with a stealth black finish for an OEM appearance.
- Front Lowering: 1.3"
- Rear Lowering: 0.9"
- Stock Front Spring Rate: 186 lb/in
- eMMOTION Front Spring Rate: 194 lb/in
- Stock Rear Spring Rate: 608 lb/in
- eMMOTION Rear Spring Rate: 645 lb/in
Lowering Springs - The heart of our lowering package is the springs themselves. Featuring a linear design with unique rates and geometry, our lowering springs are a direct replacement for the stock units.
- Are these springs compatible with adaptive ride control?
- Yes, these springs are compatible with adaptive ride control. They pair extremely well with the adjustable dampening, as they maintain the distinct ride characteristics between the different modes.
- Are these springs okay for a daily driver?
- Yes, these springs were specifically designed for daily driven vehicles. They were designed to maintain the factory ride quality.
- Will lowering springs cause my factory shocks and struts to wear out prematurely?
- Our springs are a linear rate design, similar to the OEM units. As such, they are not expected to cause additional wear on the shocks and struts. The spring heights are also designed to stay within the travel range of the factory shocks and struts to ensure longevity of the factory components.
- Will there be any added noise with these springs?
- No, as we use a linear design with no dead coils, there will be no added noise over a stock spring. These springs are designed to be a direct replacement for the factory units, with no need to change any other components.
With eMMOTION Springs
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov