Not to toot our own horn, but we're pretty sure we've just raised the bar when it comes to one of the most frequently touched parts of your car's interior. This heavyweight shift knob feels like butter in palm of your hand, thanks due to the top grain perforated air leather that it's wrapped in. Weighing in at approximately 215 grams the added inertial mass makes shifting effort substantially less while speeding up the process at the same time. While we've borrowed inspiration from shift knobs past, we think we've really perfected the proportions this time around- with the 3/4 leather to metal ratio. Visually this thing leaves nothing to be desired. The machining is top notch, and the detailed crest coin gives that classy yet sporting look which elevates any interior's level by at least 50 cool points.
The included threaded adapter works just like our previous GS1 and can be used to work with just about any BMW shift lever. The knob's adapter is secured using three fat set screws for all models.
You might think that this is a lot of hype for such a little part, but try telling that to us once you've had the chance to hold one of these guys in your hand.
- One SCHWARZ heavy weight GS2 shift knob - Gold Top
- One BFI crest logo coin
- One adapter for BMW selector shaft
- Three set screws
- Allen key for set screws
- Some M-Sport models have a very short shift knob from the factory. If you have an M-Sport model, our shift knob will sit slightly higher on the selector shaft.
- Shift boot not included. Image used for illustrative purposes.
- The BFI crest coin included with this shift knob is silver plated and may tarnish over time. We recommend lightly polishing the coin with silver jewelry polish to restore its original luster.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov