Need a lift?? UroTuning's 1" Mk4 Motor mount spacers will help to eliminate axle binding issues and effectively raise your oil pan 1" to allow more room from the road.
- Drivers Side 1" Motor Mount Spacer
- Passenger Side 1" Motor Mount Spacer
- 1" Bolt Spacers for Motor Mount Tabs x qty 2
- 5/8" Bolt Spacers for Dogbone Mount x qty 2
- Genuine VW Extended Bolts
By installing these engine mount spacers on your Mk4 Golf/Jetta 1.8T/2.0L/TDi/VR6 you will allow an extra inch of clearance for your fragile and exposed oil pan. They will also help to alleviate the common axle bind issues from extreme lowered Mk4's. Despite this rise of the motor everything will still line up with no problems whatsoever (ie radiator hoses, downpipe, piping etc). Even if you have aftermarket motor mounts these spacers will work with OEM, VF and BFI mounts.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Installing these spacers MAY require that the frame be notched. By raising the motor your axles will be closer to the frame and therefore may require that one or both sides be notched depending on how low your suspension is.
- Mk4 Golf/Jetta 1.8T, 2.0L, TDi, 12v VR6 and 24v VR6 (24v will not allow enough clearance to run the engine cover)
- Kit is not recommended for R32's or VR6 with VF Supercharger Kits
- FMIC fitment depends on brand. Most fit with minimal clearance issues